Transcript of the entry for the Post Office, professions and trades
for KILDALE in Bulmer's Directory of 1890.
- Postal Address, Kildale, Grosmont, R.S.O. Office at Robt. Bradley's. Letters arrive at 8-18
a.m., and are despatched at 5-0 p.m. The nearest Money Order and Telegraph Office is at
Miscellany of trades
- Bindoff Hy. Geo., stationmaster, goods, and coal agent
- Dale Henry, blacksmith
- Forster Wm., vict., Blacksmiths' Arms
- Lonsdale Whinstone Quarries; Isa. Chadwick, St. Hilda's terrace, Whitby,
proprietor; Dan. Dowson, manager
- Milburn Joseph Appleby, schoolmaster
- Pawson Rev. Lewis, L.T., Durh., rector
- West Edward, manor bailiff
- Wilson Jonathan, joiner, &c.
- Baxter John
- Bradley Robert (and post office)
- Chapman Thomas, Dundale beck
- Clark John, Low house
- Dowson John, Church house
- Foster Robert, Lonsdale
- Harrison Thos. Wilson (and stud horse proptr.), East Green beck
- Hewison George, Bankside
- Hoggart Stephen, Bleach mill
- Spaven John, Park
Scan, OCR and html by Colin Hinson. Checking and correction by Peter Nelson.
This page is copyright. Do not copy any part of this page or website other than for personal
use or as given in the conditions of use.
Web-page generated by "DB2html" data-base extraction software ©Colin Hinson 2014