Transcript of the entry for the Post Office, professions and trades
for LEVISHAM in Bulmer's Directory of 1890.
Postal Address, Levisham, Pickering.
- Nearest Money Order and Telegraph Office is Pickering. Wall Letter Box cleared at 3-30 p.m.
Miscellany of trades
- Agar John, bootmaker
- Berry Miss R., The Rectory
- Berry Rev. Thomas Holbeche, B.A., rector
- Breckon Wm., station master and goods agent
- Cooper William, Esq., The Hall
- Coultas Matthew, miller, Levisham mill
- Skaife John Edward, joiner
- Smith Thos. Burton, vict., &c., Horse Shoe Inn
- Watson Miss Alice Ann, schoolmistress
- Close John
- Coultas Matthew
- Harrison Henry, Newton dale
- Hesp Thomas
- Keath George
- Newton Mrs. Hannah
- Pashby Leadlay
- Pearson John
- Stead George
Scan, OCR and html by Colin Hinson. Checking and correction by Peter Nelson.
This page is copyright. Do not copy any part of this page or website other than for personal
use or as given in the conditions of use.
Web-page generated by "DB2html" data-base extraction software ©CRH 2006
If you find an error (small or large) in the text or a bad link, please drop me a line via
my error reporting form.
[Last updated at 20.53 on Thursday, 01 August 2013, by Colin Hinson. ©2013]