Transcript of the entry of "professions and trades"
for MARSKE in Baines's Directory of 1823.
- Hick Rev. David, curate
- Hutton John, Esq. Marske hall
- Greathead Thomas
- Outhwaite John
- Place Joseph
Miscellany of trades
- Busby Jane, victualler: Dormouse
- Carter Thos agent to John Hutton, Esq.
- Coates John, mason & parish clerk
- Hall Thomas, blacksmith
- Miller Ralph, corn miller
- Wilson Christopher, wheelwright
This page is copyright. Do not copy any part of this page or website other than for personal
use or as given in the conditions of use.
Web-page generated by "DB2html" data-base extraction software ©Colin Hinson 2015