Transcript of the entry of "professions and trades"
for MARTON CUM MOXBY in White's Directory of 1840.
Lord of the manor:
Miscellany of trades
- Mar Mary Darley
- William Gibson, corn miller
- Richard Rowley, vict Half Moon
- John Rooke, yeoman, Upper Towthorpe
- William Farrer, Red House
- John North and William Taylor, farmers, Moxby
- John Backhouse
- Robert Brown
- George Coverdale
- Hannah Headley
- Thomas Jackson
- Anthony Smith
- David and Robert Sowrey
Transcribed by Caroline Gaden.
This page is copyright. Do not copy any part of this page or website other than for personal
use or as given in the conditions of use.
Web-page generated by "DB2html" data-base extraction software ©Colin Hinson 2016