Transcript of the entry for the Post Office, professions and trades
for MARTON CUM MOXBY in Bulmer's Directory of 1890.
MARTON CUM MOXBY
Miscellany of trades
- Leckenby Robert & Richard, millers, Abbey mill
- Newman Rev. Fred. Samuel, M.A., Vicarage
- Appleby John, Moxby hall
- Appleby William S., Moxby
- Cayton Matthew, Moxby priory
- Croft Christopher, Greenhow
- Gilbertson David Edward (& overseer), Deepley farm
- Kay Thomas, Spella Hall farm
- Kay William, Bellwood house
- Kendrew John, Craven farm
- Meal James (bailiff), Marton abbey
- Morrell Thomas and Jonathan, Marton priory
- Peacock Mrs. Ann and Son (Francis John), Manor house
- Pexton John Tinley, Marton abbey
- Sowray George, Carr Field house
- Watson James, Scaife farm
- Welburn John, Foulrice farm
- Wynn Noah, Marton Park
- Yorke Thomas, Church farm and Mill farm
Scan, OCR and html by Colin Hinson. Checking and correction by Peter Nelson.
This page is copyright. Do not copy any part of this page or website other than for personal
use or as given in the conditions of use.
Web-page generated by "DB2html" data-base extraction software ©CRH 2006
If you find an error (small or large) in the text or a bad link, please drop me a line via
my error reporting form.
[Last updated at 20.53 on Thursday, 01 August 2013, by Colin Hinson. ©2013]