Transcript of the entry of "professions and trades"
for OLD MALTON in Baines's Directory of 1823.
- Lambert David, gentleman
- Milner John, gentleman
- Preston Edward, gentleman
- Richardson Rev. John, master of free school
- Wardle Ann, gentlewoman
- Frear William
- Humphreys John
- Miller Marmaduke
- Rabbit William
- Ruston Edward
Miscellany of trades
- Anderson George, tailor and draper
- Craven John, victualler: Wentworth Arms
- Dunning Robert, wheelwright
- Featherston George, basket maker
- Frear Francis, shoemaker
- Hardcastle John, surveyor of highways
- Loft John, lime burner
- Longfield Thomas, tanner
- Nendick Jonathan, schoolmaster
- Oliver John, tea dealer
- Pickering John, blacksmith
- Rountree J. & W. corn millers
This page is copyright. Do not copy any part of this page or website other than for personal
use or as given in the conditions of use.
Web-page generated by "DB2html" data-base extraction software ©CRH 2006
If you find an error (small or large) in the text or a bad link, please drop me a line via
my error reporting form.
[Last updated at 15.56 on Sunday, 29 May 2011, by Colin Hinson. ©2011]