Transcript of the entry of "professions and trades"
for OSWALDKIRK in White's Directory of 1840.
Lord of the Manor,
Miscellany of trades
- Mrs Judith Banner, Oswaldkirk Hall
- Rev. Henry Wandesford Comber, Rectory
Geo Carter, chief constable,
- Robert Elsthorp, postman
- John Richardson, smith
- John Simpson, wheelwright
- Jas Thorp, brewer, maltster, and vict Malt Shovel
- John Atkinson
- Wm Bland
- Thos Britton
- Geo Carter
- Stephen Gray
- Thos Hoggard
- Edw Seamer
- John Seamer
- The last four occupy the Grange, property of Lord Feversham
Transcribed by Caroline Gaden.
This page is copyright. Do not copy any part of this page or website other than for personal
use or as given in the conditions of use.
Web-page generated by "DB2html" data-base extraction software ©Colin Hinson 2015