Transcript of the entry for the Post Office, professions and trades
for SEAMER IN CLEVELAND in Bulmer's Directory of 1890.
- Postal Address, Seamer, Yarm. Nearest Money Order Office,
Stokesley, 2 miles distant, Wall Box at the School; collections, 1 p.m.
Miscellany of trades
- Appleton Robert, blacksmith
- Galloway Miss Elizabeth, grocer
- Hume John, schoolmaster
- Parkin Thomas, shoemaker
- Pounder John, tailor
- Robinson Thomas, joiner and cartwright
- Seamer Brick and Tile Works, Skutterskelfe road, Philip Braithwaite, proprietor; h Stokesley
- Waller Ann, vict., King's Head Inn
- Waller John, blacksmith, King's Head Inn
- Barugh Jasper
- Buckle Thomas, Manor house
- Dodsworth John
- Hutchinson William
- Martin Geo. Hy, (and manor bailiff), Lowfields
- Orton John Hodgson, White house
- Peirson John, Tame Bridge
- Thomas Richard & Son (Wm.), Seamer hill
- Thompson John William, Seamer grange
- Walton Ralph, Harker hill
- Watson Thomas, Seamer moor
Scan, OCR and html by Colin Hinson. Checking and correction by Peter Nelson.
This page is copyright. Do not copy any part of this page or website other than for personal
use or as given in the conditions of use.
Web-page generated by "DB2html" data-base extraction software ©Colin Hinson 2016