STANWICK SAINT JOHN:
Geographical and Historical information from the year 1750.
[Transcribed by Mel Lockie © from
"STANWICK SAINT JOHN, a parish in the North Riding of Yorkshire, 5 m. N. from Richmond, is one of the seats of the
present E. of Northumberland. There is a ditch near it, 8 m. in length, drawn betw. the Tees and Swale."
Stephen Whatley's England's Gazetteer, 1750]
This page is copyright. Do not copy any part of this page or website other than for personal
use or as given in the conditions of use.
Web-page generated by "DB2html" data-base extraction software ©Colin Hinson 2014