Transcript of the entry for the Post Office, professions and trades
for UPPER HELMSLEY in Bulmer's Directory of 1890.
- Letter Box cleared at 4-50 p.m.
Miscellany of trades
- Harrison William, gamekeeper
- Herbert Colonel George, J.P., D.L., Upper Helmsley hall
- Moor Charles, farmer
- Smith Robert, farmer, Grange farm
- Somersgill Henry, farm bailiff for Col. Herbert
- Swales John, station master, Holtby station
- Waites John, farmer
- Watson A. H., head gardener to Col. Herbert
Scan, OCR and html by Colin Hinson. Checking and correction by Peter Nelson.
This page is copyright. Do not copy any part of this page or website other than for personal
use or as given in the conditions of use.
Web-page generated by "DB2html" data-base extraction software ©CRH 2006
If you find an error (small or large) in the text or a bad link, please drop me a line via
my error reporting form.
[Last updated at 18.55 on Sunday, 29 May 2011, by Colin Hinson. ©2011]