GENUKI Home page    West Tanfield Parish West Tanfield
Parish

Transcript of the entry of "professions and trades"
for WEST TANFIELD in White's Directory of 1840.

Gentry &c.:

Most of Nosterfield is owned by Mr T Durham and Col. Dalton,

In the following directory those marked reside as follows:

Miscellany of trades

Inns and taverns,

Beer Houses,

Blacksmiths,

Boot and shoe makers,

Butchers,

Farmers,

Grocers and Drapers,

Tailors,

Wheelwrights,

Miscellany of trades


Transcribed by Caroline Gaden.


This page is copyright. Do not copy any part of this page or website other than for personal use or as given in the conditions of use.
Web-page generated by "DB2html" data-base extraction software ©Colin Hinson 2014