Transcript of the entry of "professions and trades"
for WEST WITTON in Baines's Directory of 1823.
- Buckle John, gentleman
- Clarkson Joseph, gentleman
- Corkson John, gentleman
- Cornforth Miss, gentlewoman
- Ellington Rev. Richd. Catholic priest
- Furniss Misses Jane & Ann, gentwmn.
- Gelder Richard, gentleman
- King Henry, gentleman
- Mark John, surgeon
- Milner Rev. J. G. officiating curate
- Simpson Edward, gentleman
- Simpson John, gentleman
- Tomlin George, gentleman
- Bowsfield William
- Clark William
- Clarkson John
- Furniss William
- Plewes Widow
- Tennant Nicholas
- Butterfield Jeffrey
- Graham Thomas, sen.
- Graham Thomas, jun.
- Sidgwick John
- Smith John
- Chapman Widow
- Clark John
- Reynold Jane
- Sidgwick Elis.
- Tatham John
- Tatham Richard
- Langstaff William
- Wilson Robert
- King James
- Tomlin Marmaduke
Miscellany of trades
- Barwick Jackson, dancing master
- Chapman Thomas, carpenter
- Fairbank Elizabeth, victualler: Star
- Fairbank Thomas, victualler: Duke William
- Hall C. and H. tallow chandlers
- Harker Robert, blacksmith
- Howe Henry, plumber and glazier
- Jackson William, G. excise officer
- Jackson William, fellmonger
- Lye Ellen, milliner and dress maker
- Milner John, schoolmaster
- Sarison Thomas, corn miller
- Sidgwick James, parish clerk
- Tatham Thomas, victualler: Board
- George Clark & George Scott, to Richmond every Sat.
- John Scott, to Kettlewell daily
This page is copyright. Do not copy any part of this page or website other than for personal
use or as given in the conditions of use.
Web-page generated by "DB2html" data-base extraction software ©CRH 2006
If you find an error (small or large) in the text or a bad link, please drop me a line via
my error reporting form.
[Last updated at 15.56 on Sunday, 29 May 2011, by Colin Hinson. ©2011]