Middleton Tyas Chapel (now a private house) is next to & just behind Orchard House in what used to be called Middleton Lane.|
The Chapel was built in 1877 by Primitive Methodists, in 1880 it was sold to the Wesleyans and remained a Wesleyan Chapel until it closed in the 1980's.
It was the sunday school to many of the village children & had great Harvest festivals and suppers, also the annual carol singing group who toured around the village, [Dotty Cooper ©2013]
The former Primitive Methodist/Wesleyan Chapel is located at OS Grid Ref. NZ2263205688
|Find nearby Churches in the Genuki Church database|