Morley wapentake. -Population, 7,254 *1, vide Bradford ; Chapel-room, 900; Net value, £130. -Patroness, Miss Currer.
Consecrated in 1824. No district assigned.
Augmented, in 1825, with £1,800 from the Parliamentary grant, by lot ; in 1826, with £300 from the same fund, to meet benefaction of £200 from Miss Currer ; and, in 1828, with £200 from the Royal Bounty, and £300 from the Parliamentary grant, to meet benefaction of land worth £400 from Miss Frances Mary Richardson Currer.
Glebe house fit for residence.
No return as to registers.
Rev. John Wilton's charity, by will, in 1669. 40s. per annum to one poor man. The money is now distributed amongst the poor who do not receive regular parochial relief. -Vide 17th Report, page 726.
Post town: Bradford.
Loidis et Elmete, page 357.
*1 Being the Population of the township. The same Population is repeated under Wibsey.