"Ardchattan and Muckairn, mountainous par., Lorn dist., W. Argyllsh., situated on both sides of Loch Etive, 144,915 ac., pop. 2005; contains seat of Ardchattan House and remains of priory of the13th century."
Extract from John Bartholomew's Gazetteer of the British Isles, 1887
- Churches in Ardchattan:
You can also perform a more selective search for churches in the Ardchattan area that are recorded in the GENUKI church database. This will also help identify other churches in nearby townships and/or parishes. You also have the option to see the location of the churches marked on a map.
- This place shown on a Google map.
- Google Streetview
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps.)
- Open StreetMap
- Bing (was Multimap)
- OldMaps (Old Ordnance Survey maps.)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Best site for old maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)
- All places within the same township/parish shown on a Google map.
- Nearby townships/parishes shown on a Google map.
- Nearby places shown on a Google map.
Year Population 1887 2005