"Kilmorich, an ancient parish in Cowal district, Argyllshire, now incorporated with Lochgoilhead parish. Its church (800 sittings) is still in use, and stands at Cairndow, 9¾ miles NE of Inveraray."
Extract from Groome's Ordnance Gazetteer of Scotland (1882-4)
- Churches in Kilmorich (NN180107):
- This place shown on a Google map.
- Google Streetview
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps.)
- Open StreetMap
- Bing (was Multimap)
- OldMaps (Old Ordnance Survey maps.)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)
- Nearby townships/parishes shown on a Google map.
- Nearby places shown on a Google map.
Year Population ---- ---- ---- ----