" Kintra, a village in Kilfinichen and Kilvickeon parish, Mull Island, Argyllshire, at the extremity of the Ross of Mull, and at the northern entrance to the Sound of Iona, 6½ miles WNW of Bunessan."Extract from Groome's Ordnance Gazetteer of Scotland, 2nd Edition, c. 1896.
- Churches in Kintra (NM314252):
You can also perform a more selective search for churches in the Kintra area that are recorded in the GENUKI church database. This will also help identify other churches in nearby townships and/or parishes. You also have the option to see the location of the churches marked on a map.
- This place shown on a Google map.
- Google Streetview
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps.)
- Open StreetMap
- Bing (was Multimap)
- OldMaps (Old Ordnance Survey maps.)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Best site for old maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)
- All places within the same township/parish shown on a Google map.
- Nearby townships/parishes shown on a Google map.
- Nearby places shown on a Google map.
Year Population ---- ---- ---- ----