LOCHGOILHEAD AND KILMORICH
"Lochgoilhead and Kilmorich, par., Argyllshire, 69,695 ac., pop. 870; contains Lochgoilhead, vil., with inn and pier, at head of Loch Goil, 18 miles (by water) NW. of Greenock; P.O., T.O."
Extract from John Bartholomew's Gazetteer of the British Isles, 1887
- Churches in Lochgoilhead and Kilmorich (NN199009):
You can also perform a more selective search for churches in the Lochgoilhead and Kilmorich area that are recorded in the GENUKI church database. This will also help identify other churches in nearby townships and/or parishes. You also have the option to see the location of the churches marked on a map.
- Ask the GENUKI Gazetteer for a calculation of the distance from Lochgoilhead and Kilmorich to another place.
- This place shown on a Google map.
- Google Streetview
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps.)
- Open StreetMap
- Bing (was Multimap)
- OldMaps (Old Ordnance Survey maps.)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)
- All places within the same township/parish shown on a Google map.
- Nearby townships/parishes shown on a Google map.
- Nearby places shown on a Google map.
1801 1145 1831 1196 1861 702 1871 766 1881 870 1891 787