"Knapdale, South, par., Knapdale, Argyllshire, 52,560 ac., pop. 2536; contains Ardrishaig, at SE. end of Crinan Canal."
Extract from Bartholomew's Gazetteer of the British Isles, 1887
- Churches in South Knapdale (NR781775):
You can also perform a more selective search for churches in the South Knapdale area that are recorded in the GENUKI church database. This will also help identify other churches in nearby townships and/or parishes. You also have the option to see the location of the churches marked on a map.
- This place shown on a Google map.
- Google Streetview
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps.)
- Open StreetMap
- Bing (was Multimap)
- OldMaps (Old Ordnance Survey maps.)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Best site for old maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)
- All places within the same township/parish shown on a Google map.
- Nearby townships/parishes shown on a Google map.
- Nearby places shown on a Google map.
Year Population 1801 1716 1831 2137 1861 2519 1871 2695 1881 2536 1891 3017