The remains of Preston Church
The church was built in the 12th century and belonged to the Bishopric of Dunkeld. Some rebuilding and alteration works took place in medieval times, but the church went out of use in 1718 when the parish united with Bunkle. There are some good symbolic stones in the churchyard.
There is a cemetery to the south of the ruined church and the old graveyard.