Link to maps of Cambus

CAMBUS

"A village at the confluence of the Devon and the Forth, noted for its distillery. The name in Gaelic, 'the bend of the water'".

[Clackmannan and Kinross by J.P.Day B.A. B Sc., 1915 ]

Cambus is in Alloa parish.

For more on Cambus see the Edinburgh University Scottish Gazetteer.

Return to top of page u_arrow (1K)