"Built pre 1691
These stone built rows were described in the 1813 inventory as 6 thatched, 19 tiled, 2 thatched.
Their situation was on Sauchie Hall site and to its rear."
[Sauchie and Alloa - A People's History by John Adamson 1988]
Possibly this was the Holton Square mentioned in the 1868 gazetteer entry for Alloa parish.
No sign of the old village remains, except in the street name 'Holton Crescent'.