"COULPORT, village on east side of Loch Long, 5 miles north-north-west of Cove, Dumbartonshire. It was the place where the Kibble Crystal Palace, now in Glasgow Botanic Gardens, was originally erected; it now contains many residences of wealthy Glasgow merchants, and it underwent extension and acquired a pier in 1880."
[From The Gazetteer of Scotland, by Rev. John Wilson, 1882.]
- Churches in Coulport (NS209874): [an error occurred while processing this directive]
- View maps of Coulport.