"LUSS, village and parish in Dumbartonshire. The village stands at mouth of rivulet of its own name on west side of Loch Lomond, 9 miles north-north-east of Helensburgh, and has a post office designated of Dumbartonshire, a pier, an inn, Established and Free churches, and a public school with about 76 scholars."
[From The Gazetteer of Scotland, by Rev. John Wilson, 1882.]
- Churches in Luss (NS361928):
- View pictures of Luss.
- View maps of Luss.