Report problems or contribute information
We are in the process of upgrading the site to implement a content management system.
St Andrews Library
Church Square, St Andrews, Fife. KY16 9NN. Tel. 01334 659378
Mon: 9.30 am - 5 pm
Tues: 9.30 am - 7 pm
Wed: 9.30 am - 7 pm
Thurs: 9.30 am - 7 pm
Fri: 9.30 am - 5 pm
Sat: 9.30 am - 5 pm.
The library holds the following Valuation Rolls -
- St Andrews (various dates 1910 - 1960)
- Fife 1874
- Cupar, Anstruther & St Andrews districts 1940, 1948
- St Andrews district 1957
- Cupar & St Andrews districts 1958 - 1959
- Anstruther, Kilrenny, Crail, Cupar, Newburgh, Pittenweem - 1948
and the following Newspapers -
- St Andrews Citizen 1872 - 1995 (microfilm)
- St Andrews Times 1937 - 1940
The Hay Fleming Collection, previously housed here, has been transferred to the St. Andrews University Library.