|Kingdom of Fife||Dunino|
The church of Dunino formerly belonged to the college of St Salvator in St Andrews and the session records ministry from 1564, in the person of David Guild. The present day church was erected in 1826. Dunino established a link in 1965 with Boarhills and a further link followed in 1993 with St Andrews Martyrs'. The link with St Andrews Martyrs' continued following the union of Boarhills and Dunino in 1994, under the name of Boarhills and Dunino. The kirk session sits within the Presbytery of St Andrews.
At the Special Collections Dept. of St Andrews University Library, with digital copies of the earlier volumes at the National Archives of Scotland, Edinburgh:
Included in the Old Parochial Registers on microfilm and at the ScotlandsPeople Centre, Edinburgh but not online:
At the National Archives of Scotland, Edinburgh:
At the Fife Council Archive Centre, Markinch:
Data provided by the Scottish Archive Network (SCAN)
Are you lost in the GENUKI hierarchy or arrived here from a search engine? If so, use the up-arrow(s) at the top of the page to go up the hierarchy.
Page maintained by William McM. Owen : last updated 9 March, 2012