"KIRK-ANDREWS, an ancient parish in the county Kirkcudbright, Scotland, now joined to Borgue. The village, which consists of a few farmhouses, is situated 5 miles S.W. of Kirkcudbright, near Kirk-Andrews Bay, where are the ruins of a church."
Click on the map at the right to access more maps of Kirk Andrews.
[Description(s) from The National Gazetteer of
Great Britain and Ireland (1868)
Transcribed by Colin Hinson ©2003]