"CRAWFORDJOHN, a parish From John Bartholomew's Gazetteer of the British Isles, 1887 Crawford John, par. and vil., Lanarkshire, 4 miles W. of Abington ry. sta. and 43 miles SW. of Edinburgh, 26,357 ac., pop. 843; P.O., 1 Bank."
From John Bartholomew's Gazetteer of the British Isles, 1887
Dates of Old Parish Registers
- Churches in Crawfordjohn:
You can also perform a more selective search for churches in the Crawfordjohn area that are recorded in the GENUKI church database. This will also help identify churches in nearby townships and/or parishes. You also have the option to see the location of the churches marked on a map.
If you keep this page loaded for a very long time and the database is updated since loading it, the church links above may become stale and may display the wrong church. If this happens, reloading this page will correct them.
- Details of the administrative areas of which Crawfordjohn has been a part can be seen in Vision of Britain, which contains details of historic boundaries, and more about this place.
- Open StreetMap
- Bing (was Multimap)
- Old Maps Online
- Vision of Britain
- Nearby townships/parishes shown on a Google map.
- Nearby places shown on a Google map.
- This place shown on a Google map.
- Google Streetview
Year Population 1831 ---- 1841 ---- 1851 ---- 1861 ---- 1871 ---- 1881 ---- 1891 ----