Open a form to report problems or contribute information
EAST CALDER - Extract from National Gazetteer, 1868
[Description(s) from The National Gazetteer (1868)]
"EAST CALDER, a parish united with Kirknewton, in the county of Edinburgh, Scotland, 1 mile E.N.E. of Mid Calder, and 11 miles S.W. of Edinburgh. Here is an United Presbyterian church, and E. of the village is a large limestone quarry.