GENUKI Home page
Up Peeblesshire Contents Contents

Peeblesshire Map

Here is a map from the Imperial Gazetteer of Scotland, edited by John Marius Wilson and published by A. Fullarton & Co. in 1868. This map, which appears in volume II of the gazetteer opposite page 571, was drawn by W. Johnston and engraved by W. Smith. Parish boundaries are marked in red and a list of parishes, together with the numbers indicating their positions on the map, is given at the bottom-right corner of the map. Adjacent counties are also identified, showing the context.

Map


Page created by Vivienne S Dunstan.
Last updated: 7th November 2000 - Brian Pears

Hosted by Mythic Beasts Ltd.

Copyright © GENUKI and Contributors 1995-2014
GENUKI is a registered trade mark of the charitable trust GENUKI.