"DUPPLIN, a parish now joined to Aberdalgie, in the county of Perth, Scotland. Dupplin Castle was burnt down in 1827, but has since been rebuilt by Earl Kinnoul, who takes from Dupplin the title of Viscount. There is a rich library in the castle."
[Description(s) from The National Gazetteer of
Great Britain and Ireland (1868)
Transcribed by Colin Hinson ©2003]