"KINLOCH-RANNOCH, hamlet and quoad sacra parish in Breadalbane, Perthshire. The hamlet lies at the foot of Rannoch, and has a good inn, a church, and a public school. Pop. of the parish, 894."
Wilson, Rev. John, The Gazetteer of Scotland,1882.
NB. Before 1855 Kinloch Rannoch came under Fortingall
Kinloch Rannoch Churchyard
The interment register is available at the local council offices in Pitlochry. Please consult the cemeteries page.
There are pre-1855 inscriptions available for all in Monumental inscriptions (pre-1855) in North Perthshire.
The GRO(S) Ref. No. is 367 up to and including 1891. For 1901 it is 355/a3. Please consult the county page for general information.
An index for 1851 is available from Tay Valley FHS.