"TRINITY-GASK, popularly TARNTY, parish on the Earn, averagely 5 1/2 miles east-by-south of Creiff, Perthshire. It has a post office under Auchterarder, measures about 5 miles by 3, and comprises 5689 acres. Real property in 1880-81, £7330. Pop. 396. Part of the land is low and nearly flat, and part rises gently toward the north. The seats are Millearne and Colquhalzie; the antiquities are a Roman causeway, a curious standing-stone, a ruined old castle; and a noticable object is a well famous in Roman times for alleged thaumaturgic properties. A United Presbyterian Church is at Kinkell. The public school has the capacity for 54 scholars."
From The Gazetteer of Scotland by Rev. John Wilson, 1882.
- The transcription of the section for Trinity Gask from the National Gazetteer (1868) provided by Colin Hinson.