"CATHCART (NEW), village on the White Cart, 2½ miles south of Glasgow. It was founded about the beginning of present century. Pop. 689."
[From The Gazetteer of Scotland, by Rev. John Wilson, 1882.]
- Churches in New Cathcart (NS584605):
- Details of the administrative areas of which New Cathcart has been a part can be seen in Vision of Britain, which contains details of historic boundaries, and more about the place.
- This place shown on a Google map.
- Google Streetview
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps.)
- Open StreetMap
- Bing (was Multimap)
- OldMaps (Old Ordnance Survey maps.)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Best site for old maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)
- Nearby townships/parishes shown on a Google map.
- Nearby places shown on a Google map.