"CATHCART (OLD), village on the White Cart, near New Cathcart. It contains Cathcart parochial church, a fine edifice. Pop., with Holmhead and Braehead, 1003."
[From The Gazetteer of Scotland, by Rev. John Wilson, 1882.]
- Churches in Old Cathcart (NS584605):
- This place shown on a Google map.
- Google Streetview
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps.)
- Open StreetMap
- Bing (was Multimap)
- OldMaps (Old Ordnance Survey maps.)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Best site for old maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)
- Nearby townships/parishes shown on a Google map.
- Nearby places shown on a Google map.