A reprint of John Wood's plan of Jedburgh compiled in the early 19th century is available from Caledonian Maps. This was one of a number of plans of Scottish towns compiled during the period 1818-1825, most naming streets and property owners.
A later town plan of Jedburgh, surveyed in 1898, is published by Alan Godfrey Maps. The maps in this series are highly detailed having been taken from the original 1:2500 plans and reprinted at a scale of about 14inches:1mile.
Ordnance Survey maps covering Jedburgh include:
- Landranger 74: Kelso & surrounding area - scale 1:50000, or 1.25inch:1mile, or 2cm:1km
- Outdoor Leisure Map number 16: "The Cheviot Hills - scale 1:25000, or 2.5inch:1mile, or 4cm:1km
The town is also covered by an old Victorian one-inch to the mile Ordnance Survey map published by Caledonian Maps. The relevant sheet is sheet number 17 "Hawick & Jedburgh" which also includes Ancrum, Ashkirk, Bedrule, Bonchester, Cheviot Hills, Hobkirk, Lilliesleaf, Minto, Teviotdale and Watling Street.
The National Records of Scotland holds the following as part of its collection of maps and plans:
- 1770: Plan of subjects belonging to John Douglas and Thomas Turnbull, particularly of the Middingstead (on the east of Jedburgh Highgate Street). Scale 1:80. Size 53x42cm. Grid (map) reference NT6520. NRS reference RHP.682
- 1814: Sketch of estate of Hunthill. Scale 1:7100. Size 62x43cm. Grid (map) reference NT6619. NRS reference RHP.1477