Nigel Hardie has transcribed and published parish of Yarrow burials for 1791-1837.
Selkirkshire Antiquarian Society has published a CD containing transcripts and digital photographs of gravestones in Yarrow Cemetery.
A list of monumental inscriptions in the original area of Yarrow churchyard was printed in the 1933 volume of the Hawick Archaeological Society's Transactions and a list of the surnames recorded is available online.
A list of inscriptions in the long-abandoned St Mary's Kirkyard, Yarrow was printed in the 1964 volume of the same society's transactions: a list of the surnames recorded in this list is available online. A later (1975) article was printed discussing discrepancies between this 1964 listing and an earlier listing which had been appended to The Blanket Preaching by R.S.Kirkpatrick (published Galashiels, 1939).
Selkirkshire Antiquarian Society can supply a list of gravestones in both St Mary's cemetery, St Mary's Loch (transcribed in 1963, now deteriorated too much to be recorded again), and Lindean cemetery.
Ordnance Survey maps covering Yarrow include:
- Landranger 73: Peebles, Galashiels & surrounding area - scale 1:50000, or 1.25inch:1mile, or 2cm:1km
- Outdoor Leisure 44: Tweed Valley (Peebles to St Boswells) - scale 1:25000, or 2.5inch:1mile, or 4cm:1km
Yarrow is also covered by four reprinted one-inch to the mile Victorian Ordnance Survey maps (it is split roughly between all four of them). These are published by Caledonian Maps. The maps covering Yarrow are:
- Sheet 16: Moffat, including Beattock, Eskdalemuir, Ettrick Water, Hart Fell, St Mary's Loch, Thirlestane, Tweedsmuir and Yarrow
- Sheet 17: Hawick & Jedburgh, including Ancrum, Ashkirk, Bedrule, Bonchester, Cheviot Hills, Hobkirk, Lilliesleaf, Minto, Teviotdale, and Watling Street
- Sheet 24: Biggar & Peebles, including Carlops, Culter, Broughton, Dolphinton, Dunsyre, Innerleithen, Leadburn, Traquair, Walkerburn and West Linton
- Sheet 25: Kelso & Melrose, including Earlston, Galashiels, Gordon, Greenlaw, Lauder, Polwarth, Roxburgh, St Boswells, Selkirk and Westruther
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference NT357277 (Lat/Lon: 55.538799, -3.020441), Yarrow which are provided by: