BOTH KENNAR - Extract from National Gazetteer, 1868
"BOTH KENNAR, a parish in the county of Stirling, Scotland, 4 miles to the N. of Falkirk. It is situated in a level and cultivated country on the south bank of the Forth, and contains part of the village of Carronshore. The living, of the value of £202, is in the presbytery of Stirling, and in the patronage of J. Dallas, Esq."
[Description(s) from The National Gazetteer of
Great Britain and Ireland (1868)
Transcribed by Colin Hinson ©2003]