Church and chapel data from The Religious census of 1851 : A Calendar of the returns relating to Wales, Vol 11, North Wales. Ed. by Ieuan Gwynedd Jones, UWP, 1981. The names given towards the end of each entry are those of the informants.
Aberffraw Parish; Statistics; Area 6252 acres; Population 663 males, 669 females, total 1332
- Aberffraw Parish Church (Diocese of Bangor) Attendance - morning 78, afternoon 42 2 services in Welsh taken by the curate W J Poole, Rector
- Beulah, Calvinistic Methodist Erected 1827 Attendance - morning 80, afternoon 60 scholars John Owen, Deacon, Pen Cnwc
- Bethel, Calvinists Erected 1788, rebuilt 1825 Attendance - morning 240, afternoon 200 scholars, evening 370 William Evans, Elder, Eagle, Aberffraw
- Gilead Chapel, Wesleyan Methodist Erected 1806 Attendance - morning 102, afternoon 151 scholars, evening 186 William Williams, Elder, Cellan Farm
- Soar, at the east part of the parish, Calvinistic Methodist Erected 1824, rebuilt 1849 Attendance - morning 127, afternoon 77 scholars, evening 120 William Rowland, Steward, Feramtynddryfol
- Dothan, at the north part of the parish, Calvinistic Methodist Erected 1829 Attendance - (average) general congregation 90, scholars 50 Richard Jones, Manager, Cerrig Wynna