Church and chapel data from The Religious census of 1851 : A Calendar of the returns relating to Wales, Vol 11, North Wales. Ed. by Ieuan Gwynedd Jones, UWP, 1981. The names given towards the end of each entry are those of the informants.
Beaumaris Parish and Borough; Statistics; Area 1220 acres; Population 1200 males, 1265 females, total 2465
- Beaumaris Paris Church (Diocese of Bangor) Attendance - morning 40 Welsh, English 220, scholars 167, afternoon 170 + 167 scholars "During the Summer months the Congregation is much larger from the influx of visitors to the Town" Hugh Jones, John Slater, Church Wardens
- Trinity Chapel, Welsh Calvinistic Methodist Erected 1802, enlarged 1833 Attendance - morning 278, afternoon school, evening 499 "The 'Sunday Scholars' are included in the General Congregation being in most part adults" William Bryan, Elder, Grocer
- Zion Chapel, Independents Erected 1788, re-erected 1821 Attendance - morning 168, afternoon 205 scholars, evening 258 William Thomas, Minister, Church St
- Horeb Chapel, Rosemary Lane, Baptist Erected 1827 Attendance - morning 26 scholars, afternoon 60, evening 70 William George Meason, Deacon, Wrexham St
- Ebenezer Chapel, Wesleyan Methodist Erected 1808 Attendance - morning 214, afternoon 161 scholars, evening 280 Thos. Owen, Trustee, Stamp Office