"ALLTMAWR, a parish in the hundred of Builth, in the county of Brecon, South Wales, 3 miles to the S.E. of Builth. It is situated on the river Wye. The living is a curacy in the diocese of St. David's, value £48, in the patronage of the vicar of Llanavan-Vawr."
[Description(s) from The National Gazetteer of
Great Britain and Ireland (1868)
Transcribed by Colin Hinson ©2003]
|Note: The information provided by GENUKI must not be used for commercial purposes, and all specific restrictions concerning usage, copyright notices, etc., that are to be found on individual information pages within GENUKI must be strictly adhered to. Violation of these rules could gravely harm the cooperation that GENUKI is obtaining from many information providers, and hence threaten its whole future. GENUKI is a registered trademark.|