We are in the process of upgrading the site to implement a content management system.

BRECON, St. John the Evangelist - Extract from National Gazetteer, 1868

[Description(s) from The National Gazetteer (1868)]
"VENNY VACH, a hamlet in the parish of Brecon St. John the Evangelist, hundred of Merthyr, county Brecon. It is situated near Brecknock, under Caer Bannau and Pen-y-Crug camps."

[Description(s) from The National Gazetteer of Great Britain and Ireland (1868) Transcribed by Colin Hinson ©2003]

These pages are intended for personal use only, so please respect our Conditions of Use.