|Brecon, St John the Evangelist||Contents &
"VENNY VACH, a hamlet in the parish of Brecon St. John the Evangelist, hundred of Merthyr, county Brecon. It is situated near Brecknock, under Caer Bannau and Pen-y-Crug camps."
[Description(s) from The National Gazetteer of
Great Britain and Ireland (1868)
Transcribed by Colin Hinson ©2003]
|Note: The information provided by GENUKI must not be used for commercial purposes, and all specific restrictions concerning usage, copyright notices, etc., that are to be found on individual information pages within GENUKI must be strictly adhered to. Violation of these rules could gravely harm the cooperation that GENUKI is obtaining from many information providers, and hence threaten its whole future. GENUKI is a registered trademark.|