"From the entry for Llanigon parish - In the "hamlet of Glynvich is a chapel, called Capel-y-Vin, or the chapel of the boundary, which has been rebuilt within the last few years;..." [From Samuel Lewis's A Topographical Dictionary of Wales 1833]
A parish formed out of Llanigon parish, extant records suggest in 1821 or earlier
A parish formed out of Llanigon parish. Marriage register discontinued in 1907 when it was realised the chapel had never been licensed for the solemnization of marriages.
Detailed information on deposited registers and transcripts for this parish is given under Breconshire Parish Registers on the Powys Archives website
As a guide only, the principal extant parochial church records for this parish span the dates shown below (as detailed in Parish Registers of Wales (NLW 2000) but exact current holdings should be confirmed with the individual Archives:
Baptisms 1821-1992; Marriages 1845-1907; Burials 1821-1992 Parish Registers, or copies, for all or part of these dates are held at the NLW and/or Powys Archives. Bishops Transcripts - see Llanigon parish