A parish formed out of Llanddeti/Llanhetty parish, the church closed in 1926, demolished.
Detailed information on deposited registers and transcripts for this parish is given under Breconshire Parish Registers on the Powys Archives website
As a guide only, the principal extant parochial church records for this parish span the dates shown below (as detailed in Parish Registers of Wales (NLW 2000) but exact current holdings should be confirmed with the individual Archives:
- Baptisms 1813-1981; Marriages 1891-1925 Parish Registers, or copies, for all or part of these dates are held at the NLW and/or Powys Archives. No separate BTs noted in above source book.