A parish formed out of Llanddeti/Llanhetty parish, the church closed in 1926, demolished.
Detailed information on deposited registers and transcripts for this parish is given under Breconshire Parish Registers on the Powys Archives website
As a guide only, the principal extant parochial church records for this parish span the dates shown below (as detailed in Parish Registers of Wales (NLW 2000) but exact current holdings should be confirmed with the individual Archives:
Return to top
|Note: The information provided by GENUKI must not be used for commercial purposes, and all specific restrictions concerning usage, copyright notices, etc., that are to be found on individual information pages within GENUKI must be strictly adhered to. Violation of these rules could gravely harm the cooperation that GENUKI is obtaining from many information providers, and hence threaten its whole future. GENUKI is a registered trademark.|