[Description(s) from The National Gazetteer
"GWENDDWR, a parish in the hundred of Talgarth, county Brecon, 5 miles S. of Builth. It is situated near the river Wye. The living is a perpetual curacy in the diocese of St. David's, value £125. The church is dedicated to St. Dubricius."
"TRAWSCOED, a hamlet in the parish of Gwenddwr, hundred of Talgarth, county Brecon, 8 miles N.W. of Talgarth."
[Description(s) from The National Gazetteer of Great Britain and Ireland (1868) Transcribed by Colin Hinson ©2003]
These pages are intended for personal use only, so please respect our Conditions of Use.