[Description(s) from The National Gazetteer
"LLANDEFAILOG-TRE-GRAIG, (or Llandefailog-treyr-graig), a parish in the hundred of Penkelly, county Brecon, 3 miles S.W. of Talgarth, and 5 N.E. of Brecon, its post town. The parish is watered by the small river Llynvi, a tributary of the Wye. There is no village, only some half-dozen farmhouses. The living is a curacy annexed to the rectory* of Llanvillo, in the diocese of St. David's. The church is dedicated to St. Tyvaelog."
[Description(s) from The National Gazetteer of Great Britain and Ireland (1868) Transcribed by Colin Hinson ©2003]
These pages are intended for personal use only, so please respect our Conditions of Use.