|Llandefailog Tre Graig||Contents &
"LLANDEFAILOG-TRE-GRAIG, (or Llandefailog-treyr-graig), a parish in the hundred of Penkelly, county Brecon, 3 miles S.W. of Talgarth, and 5 N.E. of Brecon, its post town. The parish is watered by the small river Llynvi, a tributary of the Wye. There is no village, only some half-dozen farmhouses. The living is a curacy annexed to the rectory* of Llanvillo, in the diocese of St. David's. The church is dedicated to St. Tyvaelog."
[Description(s) from The National Gazetteer of
Great Britain and Ireland (1868)
Transcribed by Colin Hinson ©2003]
|Note: The information provided by GENUKI must not be used for commercial purposes, and all specific restrictions concerning usage, copyright notices, etc., that are to be found on individual information pages within GENUKI must be strictly adhered to. Violation of these rules could gravely harm the cooperation that GENUKI is obtaining from many information providers, and hence threaten its whole future. GENUKI is a registered trademark.|