Davies, Paul C. Rowland Watkins: Vicar of Llanfrynach, 1635-1664. Reprint from Brecon & Radnor Express 1966.
Victorian Powys for schools site - Census figures for Llanfrynach parish 1841-1901
Church of St Brynach, Llanfrynach on the Brecknockshire Churches Survey site.
History and photographs of St Brynach's Church and Mizpah Chapel on John Ball's Welsh Churches and Chapels Collection webpages.
Detailed information on deposited registers and transcripts for this parish is given under Breconshire Parish Registers on the Powys Archives website.
As a guide only, the principal extant parochial church records for this parish span the dates shown below (as detailed in Parish Registers of Wales, NLW 2000) but exact current holdings should be confirmed with the individual Archives:
Places, villages, farms etc., in Llanfrynach parish as shown on the parish map on the CD of Historic Parishes of England and Wales: an Electronic Map of Boundaries before 1850 with a Gazetteer and Metadata [computer file]. (Kain, R. J. P., Oliver, R. R.). (Extracted by John Ball)
Brecon, Llanfrynach and Talybont-on-Usk communities; part of the Clwyd Powys Archaeological Trust's Historic Landscapes feature.
Return to top
|Note: The information provided by GENUKI must not be used for commercial purposes, and all specific restrictions concerning usage, copyright notices, etc., that are to be found on individual information pages within GENUKI must be strictly adhered to. Violation of these rules could gravely harm the cooperation that GENUKI is obtaining from many information providers, and hence threaten its whole future. GENUKI is a registered trademark.|